Tuesday, June 9, 2015

New additions to my Le Creuset Collection




The 3.75qt deep covered skillet in Caribbean Teal













The 3.5qt round in Palm









I first invested in my Le Creuset pots about a year ago. My husband was so nice to buy these for me after I explained to him why it was better to cook in these pots instead of cooking in aluminium and non-stick pots and pans.  He got a  3.5qt wide round and a  5qt braiser, both in cherry. I use the 3.5 qt pot on a daily basis but the I don't use the 5qt braiser that much simply because of it's weight. The 5qt braiser is pretty darn heavy. 





Two weeks back when he was travelling on business, he got me another Le Creuset item. This time he got me a limited edition 3.75qt deep covered skillet in Caribbean Teal. He was so sweet to get the Le Creuset Silicon pot handle too. The pan is so beautiful. It is not too heavy and it is a pretty good size with a wide base. I really love it. 


What a beauty..



Then I got another pot for myself. Macy's had a everyday special deal on the Le Creuset pot. The color is palm and this is a 3.5 qt round but not wide cast iron pot. I think that my Le Creuset pot collection is complete now...at least for another year or so or until I come across another sale or clearance or...ok you get it.




No comments:

Post a Comment